Saturday, September 3, 2011

Daydreaming with Mashooka Hope Gown

While walking around, feeling alone again i was wearing this lovely Gown from mashooka in lime, i went to a rose bush and they just opened their way like  in a fairytail , they let me in to search for my luck, to find my desire, and after i walked through them, they closed behind me again , so strange and i just walked and walked and came to nowhere,  there where more roses but nothing to find, perhaps it was my heart whow anted me to find this place with the roses i cant tell but i found it and just started dancing in the middle off all those roses and i closed my eyes ... when i opened my eyes again was like a dream all was gone i was just posing in front of those rose bushes on a romantic sim  and was all alone again no mystic place, no rosebushes that open me their way just me , alone, standing there and happy about my daydream giggles

So in my daydream i was wearing the amazing Gown called Hope in Lime from Mashooka designs, so lovely, sexy and i just love the dress, the detail, also the small ribbon on the right hip and the stola over my shoulders and best is the soft upper shirt of the dress , really lovely  and so soft on my skin ...
Btw this dress exists also in different colors one more beautiful then the other but for more you have to go into the Mashooka Designs store and check them out hihih ^_^

The hair is from Miamai, an older relase already the Anna bun but stil lovely and i thought it matched great together with my look .
 The Skin i choose is from league, the Nails from Candy Nails in Kimono Green and the jewelery is from Mandala  a special release color for Rocking Friday in Moss Green of the Sinra set   i really like it

ok no big talking tonight here are the pics and the credits ^^ small post but sexy look hihi
huugs

Mashooka Hope 02

Mashooka Hope 01

Credits:
Skin: *League* Skin
Hair: Miamai_Anna Bun
Hairbase: Miamai_HairBase Blonde
Eyes: ! FASHISM 'Sunrise' Eyes - Caribbean Blue
Eyelashes: [ glow ] Eyelashes - Devilicious 00 & [ glow ] eyelashes - Secret Eyes 01
Jewelery: [MANDALA]Rocking Friday![SINRA jewelry set/moss green
Nails: Candy Nail#LBNY2010 Kimono Green
Dress: :Mashooka: Hope gown {lime}
Heels: N-core CAPRICE "Neige"

Poses: Corpus & Manifeste

No comments:

Post a Comment