Monday, August 1, 2011

Mix n Match - bit of everything .....!

I was hanging around in my awesome new Skybox when i suddendly was looking out of the window, seeing that the weather is all nice, so i got  my clothes on , put my hat on and went on taking my new metallic eyeshadow  to make my look fantastic and so i look at the window again , feeling the hot sun on me and wanting to go out ....

So I put on a really cute dress in Berry color which is from Sweeter then candy , looks so lovely this one just wanted to show it off, so cute with the different tops , you can put the one behind or infront of the dress and stil looks cool  and then the jumper look is fantastic i just want to wear that in real life too so cute ^^ .

The hair is from EMO-tions which is really lovely actually as you can change the hst color of it , i choose the violet version of it and the hair color was brown, really a soft look for going out.

 Make up and Poses are from Miamai  one time we have poses from Lazy Sunday  which are amazing work from mavi beck love her poses and they look awesome and then we have the metallic Eyeshadow wich just looks awesome i love this pinkish style one so amazing  !!! great work again Monica  Y( ^.^ )Y


So no more from me here's the look wohoooo:







Credits:

Skin: -Glam Affair - Monica Tan skin - TDR 28
Hair: .:EMO-tions:. * LOU LOU* hair/ brown
Eyes: .::CStar::. Static Haze Emotional Eyes
Eyelashes: [ glow ] Eyelashes - Devilicious 00
Eye-Shadow: Miamai_Metallic Shadow 05
Dress: !STC Tessie Jumper Set Berry
Nails: #P067 Resort Cocktail
Shoes: N-core CAPRICE "Neige"

Poses:
Miamai_Model pose_Lazy Sundays July04
Miamai_Model pose_Lazy Sundays July_2 03
Miamai_Model pose_Lazy Sundays July_2 05

No comments:

Post a Comment