Saturday, November 30, 2013

Monso My Yagu jacket & Studded Shorts & Combat Ankle Boots

heyas
small posts today not in the mood to blog at all so 
showing you now designs from monso just love those and really its worth buying at monso great hair great clothes and great shoes 
so all in all amazing so thats it i will tell you 
pics n credits as usual under this huggies 

Monso My Yagu jacket & Studded Shorts & Combat Ankle Boots

Credits:
Hair: [LeLutka]-HELEN hair/Naturals
Skin: -Glam Affair - Elvi - America - 05
eyeliner: cStar Limited - Underline Me Eyeliner
Jacket: [monso] My Yagu Jacket - Red
Shorts: [monso] My Studded Shorts - Dark Blue (girls)
fishnet panty : **Firefall** Scarlett Fishnet Panty
boots: [monso] My Combat Ankle Boots - Black
Pose: Manifeste Clean up 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment