Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Lelutka -Breeze Ensemble Gift

Ow yes I'm so excited  Lelutka sended out a Group Gift and it is surely amazing , I was sooo happy to get this one , not often that they send out free stuff and then so gergeous i just love it

So i took on my lelutka Hair called breeze with this amazing hat matching really great to this look, then i choose the Leltuka Bikini SET with the Sarong who where all for free sended out in group .

As Skin I choose from Glam affair the Monica skin from TDR with the make up from Miamai in a natural Tone.

Also matched with htis I choose from league the Zahari jewelery Set with the wanderer jewellery Set as this looks really great with this look  and to finish all i went to my Friends Place , my home actually you see at some pics in the background that nice tiki there near the beach with my view out .

So No more to tell just enjoy here is the Lelutka Summer Breeze Gift :











Credits:
Skin: -Glam Affair - Monica Tan skin - BL HB TDR 28
Hair: [LeLutka]-BREEZE hair - Sweeden  (Group Gift)
Eyes: .::CStar::. Static Haze Emotional Eyes
Eyelashes: **Irresistible Look Eyelashes**-Crissy Designs
Make Up: Miamai_LesMakeups_Monica Lipstick Naturals 04
Necklace, Earrings, Hand Braclet: *League* Zahavi Jewellery Set
Braclet: *League* Wanderer Bracelet -Wrist (6 Strands)
Bikini: [LeLutka]-SET bikini (Group Gift)
Sarong: [LeLutka]-SARONG/warm (Group Gift)


Poses:  TY from Manifeste_01  (Group Gift),
           **Manifeste** - Model_145, **Manifeste** - Model_173
           Naima MultiSitting Shells

2 comments:

  1. wowwwww F-A-B-U-L-O-U-S!!!
    Did I miss any letter? :P LOLLL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uhm huh?? what letters ? I dont get it lol

    ReplyDelete