Thursday, January 3, 2013

New years falling

heyas out there everone who reads this blog or not .. really i just had the idea to post again .. a wonder you might say.. so i started my day back in sl in a club .. i think i was kinda drunk or where my new boobs to big .. not really sure .. wasnt feeling really well

new years falling 03

i just entered that place then and saw that guy already jumping and singing around .. was it me or was it him who was drunk giggles
not sure about it i walked closer next to him and started meeting him

new years falling 02 

we had a little chat and talked about this and then when i finally fell almost off my heels .. dont ask me why ..  he kept me  with his strong hands and looked almost as if we dance
dont ask me what i found in this guy .. he wasnt really the sexy one i would love to meet , but he was kind and lovely in a time .. sighs  


After some time we got back on our feet normally and i wanted to go next to the bar ..
but .. my boobs .. made me fall backwards
and uff ... he cought me just in time .. poor me ...there was a photographer and took those shoots
sighs a little .. tho i loved this evening
 I dont want to talk more about it !!!

new years falling 01
little story this time .. for new year.. hope you liked it .. and glad to be back again and blogging again huggies 
 &
 HAPPY NEW YEAR 2013

CREDITS:

Myself
Skin: [ Al Vulo! ] - [ Julia ] - [ -intense night  ] group gift ( not available anymore)
Hair: [LeLutka]-MAGDALEN hair/Light Brunette NEW
Jewelery: ((Crystal Line))Shinobu Accessory set NEW
Mesh Breasts: Lolas ::: Tango ::: Mesh Breasts NEW
Dress: %.:EC:. Box Natalia [B&L]
Nails: **Feel**SteampunkNail For Ladies NEW
heels: N-core *Group Gift* Coquette Platform "Wild Edition" ( stil available)
Poses: HelaMiyo "Against the wall" and "High Fashion"

The Sexy Guy on the pic
Skin: -Belleza- Shawn Med group gift
Shape: HelaMiyo :: Shape Kat Male
Hair: [LeLutka]-VENT hair - Pitch
Top: :[P]:-Kuhra Tank-ThermalBlack
Pants: >TRUTH< LA Suedes [black]
Bracelet: :Sey star&skull (bangle/FG)-M-
Belt: :SEY loke belt [LOxKE]/GroupGift_029
Boots: DECO - CombatBoots (black)
Poses: HelaMiyo "Dandy" and "Against the wall" and "Happy"

Location: Somewhere Club

No comments:

Post a Comment