Wednesday, April 27, 2016

103 - Am I the next Bachelorette - RE LINKED


ORIGINAL POST CAN BE FOUND HERE : PINK BLOSSOMS
103 - Am I the next Bachelorette
Hello my Lovely Followers♥ 
Today i show you actually a really quick post
 the hair is of course a new release from MR truth and called River 
just love this hair as its really soft and cute 
My head is again my old nelly head from genesis lab, the one i love most 
The jewelery i got at the seasons story and its from realevil 
this set is called fiona and comes together with a necklace, earrings and a hairclip 
best its hud driven to fullfill your colors needs and believe me you have some choices
 The dress i show you is from B Bos and called karin in the color red 
it comes in many other colors but this was definately my favourite one
 The i just wear a dark rose to make this look more bachelorette like 
and the poses are from kirin and called namie thats it
 Cheers Saty♥
Hair// TRUTH HAIR River NEW 
 Head// 02 Genesis_Head_Nelly_Emotions_2.0 RARE 
eyes// HUD_Genesis_Lab_NICOLE_EYES 
Jewelery // **RE** LUX Fiona Set NEW ( The seasons story - spring)  
dress // B BOS -Karin Dress-Red- NEW
 rose // Dark Red Rose 
poses // Kirin - Namie Pose Pack

No comments:

Post a Comment