Friday, August 19, 2011

Feeling like a Princess in a lonely castle ...

I was dreaming that i fell down loong loong time and suddendly it all ended and i stood in a Castle a huuge one with amazing walls, and biig biig Windows and my clothes turned all white and became luminous and shiny. While i saw myself changing i was searching in this castle to find a Mirror, and i earched and searched an searched and when i finally found it i felt like flying, but looking at my feet showed me that i wasnt flying, seeing myself in the mirror i was like wow, my hair was all move up together, my dress looked soo stunning and i really felt like a princess, but i thought to myself doesnt a princess have like a butler or some maids and stuff like that  but i was all alone in the huuge castle and there was nothing so interesting actually, its a castle you know, lot of doors, lot of lonelyness ...  I finally came to a big red curtain with gold on it and it looked so beautiful near this lovely matching sofa, and while i looked into it , i felt again like flying and this time i was and the curtain was tryiing to eat me up .... aaaaawwwwww...... and I woke up ! What a strange dream really  ...

In my nice dream Im wearing specially from Morea Style the Bonnie dress in white pearl, a lovely gown with a skirt base and matching flexi for the lower dress part, also amazing is the corset on which you can see the lovely detail of some small crosses, also amazing on this dress is the loong back view of the upper in a lovely V which makes this really romantic and also added with this some matching ruffles .. amazing !

As hair i choose from Tukinowaguma the Roine Hair in Ebony which is a lovely updo Hair nd just really matching the princess look.

The skin is from Glam affair in a winter make up version, nails from Candy nails called curvaceous, the shoes from N-core and  the necklace and earrings are from G Field , a soft pearl white necklace and earrings set hehehe ^^

and here are the pics huugs

Morea Style Bonnie 01

Morea Style Bonnie 02

Morea Style Bonnie backview

Credits:

Skin: -Glam Affair- Eva skin -  Winter make up
Hair: Tukinowaguma Roine Ebony
Hairbase: Miamai_Hairbase Black
Eyes: ! FASHISM 'Sunrise' Eyes - Caribbean Blue
Lashes: [ glow ] Eyelashes - Devilicious 00
Necklace, earrings: *GF* Pearl Set "Trinity" -white-
Dress: COLLECTION MOREA STYLE FORMAL * BONNIE - White Pearl *
Nails: Candy Nail #3AG Curvaceous
Heels: N-core CAPRICE "Neige"

Poses: Corpus, Manifeste, Vista Animations

No comments:

Post a Comment